This release is compatible with Elasticsearch 2.x and was tested with elasticsearch 2.3.2.
Backward Compatibility Breaks
The BC breaks in this release only affect implementations which modified / extended the ResultSet class.
- Method \Elastica\ResultSet::create and property \Elastica\ResultSet::$class were removed. To change the ResultSet class, implement your own ResultSet Builder. #1065
- Properties on \Elastica\ResultSet totalHits, maxScore, took and timedOut that were originally set on object construction are now accessed by the getters on the ResultSet. #1065
- Fix php notice on
\Elastica\Index::getAliases()if index has no aliases #1078
- Update elasticsearch build dependency to elasticsearch 2.3.2 #1084
Elastica\Type->deleteByQuery($query, $options)$query param can be a query
arrayagain https://github.com/ruflin/Elastica/issues/1072 #1073
Elastica\Client->connect()allows to establish a connection to ES server when the config was set using method
- Elastica\Client constructor now accepts a LoggerInterface and will log both successful and failed requests. #1069
- Configuring the logger in \Elastica\Client $config constructor is deprecated and will be removed. Use the $logger argument instead. #1069
- Extracted creation of ResultSet objects to a new dedicated ResultSet\Builder implementation. #1065
- All properties in the \Elastica\ResultSet class will be moved to private in 4.0. To manipulate the creation of a ResultSet, implement the \Elastica\ResultSet\BuilderInterface and pass your new Builder to the \Elastica\Search instances. #1065