This release is compatible with elasticsearch 0.90.2. The only BC break in this release is that now Scripts is a frist class citizens in upsert. The migration guide can be found here.
Release Notes (changes.txt)
- Support for “proxy” param for http connections
- Add support for fields parameter in Elastica_Type::getDocument()
- Add a getQuery method on the FilteredQuery object
- Second param to \Elastica\Search.php:count($query = ‘’, $fullResult = false) added. If second param is set to true, full ResultSet is returned including facets.
- Plugin geocluster-facet support added
- Add Query\Common
- Can now create a query by passing an array to Type::search()
- Add Filter\GeohashCell
- Revamped upsert so that Scripts are now first class citizens. (BC break)
- Implemented doc_as_upsert.
- Update to elasticsearch 0.90.2
- Enabled ES_WAIT_ON_MAPPING_CHANGE for travis builds
- Added upsert support when updating a document with a partial document or a script.
- Add filtered queries to the percolator API.
- Correct class name for TermTest unit test
- Implement terms lookup feature for terms filter
- Fix support for making scroll queries once the scroll has been started.